Friday, August 22, 2008

ultrasound #2

Joseph & I were so excited to see our little Blueberry via ultrasound this Tuesday. They told us everything looked healthy and we were faithful to our commitment not to find out the sex of the baby. The u.s. lady later told us that she couldn't even see, so it turns out we just saved ourselves a dissappointment.
I had some cramping on Wednesday which scared me a lot since it lasted over an hour. I left work early and called my midwife sister who came to the rescue! I felt better after I laid down and drank tons of water. (thanks lyd!)
It makes me even happier to feel the baby kick now, because I am reassured that it is "ok in there".
I am hoping to get our YMCA membership soon so I can go and do some much needed exercise (especially swimming b/c it feels so good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment