Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas in South Carolina

Isabella plays one of her favorite games. Peek-A-Boo!

Isabella shows Grandpa how to play with her new train.

I gave Joseph a garden stone that has a Thomas Jefferson quote on it. "I am still devoted to the garden." -T.J



Uncle Dwight is delighted with his new bulldog to decorate his house with next Christmas! :)


Mombo's watercolor of Elijah. Looking forward to Isabella's. (Hint, hint!)


On Christmas Eve we all sang some hymns. Isabella joined in and probably sounded better than her momma!

Aw. Siblings sharing!

Isabella's personal stocking!
Isabella LOVES the bath more than any other activity I think. She got in Mombo's whirlpool tub and played in the bubbles.

Isn't Haven so Beautiful?!

Elijah and Haven always get along this well. :)

Isabella enjoys rocking on her horse or a little rocking chair. If you find a good deal on one, get it and we will pay you back.

They will be best friends. Just like their momma's! :)









Above is Mr. & Mrs. Morris. Mr. Morris is like a third Grandpa to me. He has been praying for me since I was five years. God has blessed me richly, and I am so thankful for the prayers of this "righteous man."

No comments:

Post a Comment