Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Goggins House/Farm?

We headed to the Pam & David's house for dinner one Friday night. We really love the Goggins. I give Pam a lot of credit for not liking animals and having a dog, cows, goats, & chickens. :) We got to know this lovely family when I tutored Alston the summer of my junior year at LU. Such a privilege! Cassidy, Alston's older sister, was the flower girl in my wedding. She was a big hit and did a perfect job. I am really thankful God has given me a mom like Pam to look up to and keep me laughing.

Alston really like jumping with me. :)





Jackson LOVES to run in a field. Joseph and I get great joy from watching him run with the wind. Jackson drives us crazy, but he really is a great dog who fits in well with our crazy family.

1 comment:

  1. haha - Jackson is too funny! What a cute picture! I think you could make some $ with his modeling qualities, and he's definitely photogenic.

    Tabs

    ReplyDelete