Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dessert & The Brown Family

I made a chocolate cake (Lyd's recipe) and peanut butter pie (Connie's recipe) that were amazing, if I do say so myself. I do not reccomend consuming these if you are concerned at all over calories. :)
The Brown family was kind enough to stop in and share the dessert with us. They were in town for Amanda's graduation from Liberty University! The Brown's are on the top of our list of favorite people. (I may want to be just like Beth when I grow up..)

Several years ago I asked her about having five kids. She replied, it was very difficult, but all the most rewarding things in life are.

My sweet little Anna is expecting her first baby very soon now! I am so excited God blessed Anna and James with a little girl! I can't wait to meet their little one and talk with Anna about the adventures that motherhood brings. Anna will be an excellent mom. I am so thankful for her friendship. God orchestrated our friendship from the start, as He knew I would need the support and encouragement she has faithfully given.

True friends are one of God's best gifts.

What? We are always this happy just to sit together.



No comments:

Post a Comment