Thursday, March 3, 2011

The last adventure as a family of three.












We headed (I waddled) to Smith Mt. Lake for one last adventure before Miles arrived. We rented a pontoon boat and headed out on the beautiful lake surrounded by mountains. I would do this every weekend if it was financially possible. Being on the water is one of my top five favorite things to do. It is also a special treat for just us to go and experience new things as a family. I am so thankful for Isabella and enjoy watching her grow into a big girl. She didn't quite know what to think of the boat, and you can see the motor put her to sleep. :) She had a great time, and I was especially thankful that she wasn't miserable in the life jacket.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for new features on your blog.
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of Bella and Miles :0)

    ReplyDelete