Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Tomorrow

Blueberry is now full term. I am anxious for him or her to come out, but nervous about how I will handle labor. My pregnant body has become more awkward in the last week, and I find myself slowing down...

Nana and Papa are coming in tonight. Nana is making the entire Thanksgiving dinner which is really really nice (especially because I worked today and tomorrow and have never made Thanksgiving food. :) I just remembered we don't have enough glasses for everyone at the table... (plastic cups from a pizza place anyone?)

We already have the house decorated for Christmas. I have to work this weekend so we couldn't have done it then, and I am anxious for it to be ready for the Grave's arrival. They are coming to spend Christmas with us (which is a big sacrafice I think) and I hope it is a very fun a special one for them. I am currently feeding the baby some egg nog. Yum. I think Blueberry likes it. Joseph does not however, and compares it to drinking snot.

The nursery is coming along well. I chose a bright yellow color and am accenting it with black sheep and white furniture. (ok, i stole the idea from pottery barn kids...) I think it will be very cute. Mom reapolstered (sp?) the rocker I got and it is super cute. Nana is buying the pottery barn lamb bumper so I think it will turn out well.

I love the little Blueberry and am so excited to find out if it is a boy or a girl!!! Joseph and I feel like it is a girl, but everyone is dreaming about it and it's always a boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment