Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pregnancy comments....

My sister Lydia, who is very good at blogging, brought up the interesting topic of pregnancy comments. These are some of the ones I have received:
"I can tell your gaining weight in your face now."
-co worker
"I think you are going to have to work on your butt weight the most after the baby comes"
-husband
"Are you having twins?"
-stranger at Kroger
"We better get out of the hallway now, there's not enough room"
-Pastor
my favorite is:
"You are such a cute pregnant girl, you are just all belly"


The baby is due in 3 days!!! I've had some contractions and am 1cm at my checkup on Wednesday. I am hoping to go soon as I would like to be home for Christmas... (not to mention I have cute Christmas pj's for Blueberry)

Lyd & Eric arrive on the 19th. I have been anticipating our long visit with great excitement.
The McKinleys will arrive on Christmas Eve so I know Christmas day will be very special. :)

Currently sipping my rasberry tea and hoping for some baby action. (Even though labor scares me!!)
God is faithful. I certainly am mad at Eve for eating the fruit though....

No comments:

Post a Comment