Monday, February 16, 2009

2 months old!

Little Bella Jean is two months old today! It's hard to believe. I can't really remember life that clearly without her (kinda like when I got married, it seemed like we had been married for a long time two weeks in).

I still can't believe I have a daughter sometimes. I had no idea what joy it would bring to my life. In the same way I could never fully explain the pain of childbirth, I could also never explain the sheer joy of having my little baby girl. I always thought being a mom would just be hard and a little annoying. It's turned out to be harder than I thought, but I find myself not really caring that it is hard and just enjoying it immensely.

God is our faithful provider & we praise Him for that!

We have been especially encouraged/convicted by our pastor's sermons these past few weeks. To seek the glory of God in all our motives... what a challenge!

I am not skilled to understand
What God hath willed, what God hath planned;
I only know at His right hand
Stands One who is my Savior.

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!!! What a great picture! Please kiss that little face for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abigail! Thanks so much for being a good blogger and letting us keep up with Bella this way. :) We love you three and can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete