Thursday, February 5, 2009

getting cuter by the minute


Bella learned to smile last week. It is so exciting to make her/watch her smile. I never thought something so simple would give me such joy.

She continues to LOVE bath time and smiles big smiles when daddy sings her "My Girl". She doesn't smile quite so much when I sing.... (I'm sure it's not because of my voice though.)

Bella got to meet Maw Maw and Paw Paw and the other GA relatives. She was loved by all and had some special bonding with Maw Maw (who is supplying her with very cute dresses).
Aunt Lydia and Elijah were able to come to GA at the same time. We had lots of fun and were able to take cousin and Great Grandparent pictures. Elijah passed on a cold he had and hit Bella on the head with a butter churn. Elijah also played with me a lot (which I loved) and was super sweet when taking pictures with Bella. I hope he and Bella will be very close friends.

On the way home Bella was able to see both sets of Grandparents and Uncle John & Aunt Heather.

It is exciting to experience God's truth that "children are a blessing."

1 comment: