Friday, August 14, 2009

A Draluck Time

After a great family vacation with the McKinley's I stayed later and visited Tabitha. It was a great visit where I ate Tabitha out of house and home. It made me very sad that she does not live closer since she is my "bosom buddy." Isn't God wonderful to bless you with special friendships that edify & encourage?

Bad Advice Car.

This is the very best custard. Ever.

It's cool to dress alike and walk around Miami. Don't worry, people will not think you are lesbos.

Isabella, swingin in the rain.

Tabitha Grace.





Tabitha trying to work off all of the food I encouraged her to consume. Bella has never seen this activity before, so it proved to be most interesting for her. :)
We stopped in to see one of our very favorite families, the Pereiras, who we will never be as cool as b/c they are Brasilian.

No comments:

Post a Comment