Wednesday, August 19, 2009

July Fun






July was a fun month. I feel I have been robbed of my summer as the days, although "longer" have flown by very quickly. This is the first summer in years that I haven't been able to get a tan. (I know my life is so hard.) I am anxious to get the house completed so I can have a routine for my life. Of course, then something else will happen that won't allow it and such is life.
Things I Am Thankful For:
Small Group. I look forward to becoming closer to our friends and seeing how the Lord will use us to glorify Himself. "they will know Me by your love for one another..."
Garage Sales. I have probably annoyed all of my friends talking about my great deals, but it is so exciting to be able to afford fun things for Bella, the house, etc.
Sermons. I really should listen to them daily as they really motivate me to be holy and I learn so much from them! I recommend John Piper & Paul Washer especially.
Extras. Some people don't have clean water, I worry about finding curtains I like on sale.
Missions at Redeeming Grace. I am so excited to see the direction our church is headed! The unity in the desire for God to be glorified is beautiful. I saw this clearly at a recent missions meeting.
Telephones. It really is amazing how they work. I am so glad to be able to have frequent conversations with people I love so dearly.
Hope. That he who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it. I am a failure, but the One who showed mercy and grace to me is not. In this I hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment