Sunday, March 1, 2009

1 year of bein' Boogies.

Our one year Anniversary! Joseph says it feels like a couple months ago we got married. I feel like it was 5 years ago. I have had to grow up a lot this past year and am a mom now, so that is probably why... So many blessings and life experiences in one short year. God is good!

We speak often of how thankful we are to be back in Virginia. We love it here. (you should move here)
I made Joseph some truffles (recipe courtesy of Lisa Miller). He was happy.
Joseph's card to me was on a pizza box (filled with pizza!) Is it sad that we both got each other food presents?

Inside of the pizza box.

This is one of my favorite pictures from our honeymoon.

3 comments:

  1. For most people it would take 5 years to do what you have done-you did the AP class! With Bella as the outcome I will give you an A+!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe - that is pretty much the best anniversary gift ever. I'm sending Eric the link to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph, I commend you on the likeness of your family on the pizza box. I will give you drawing lessons to further develop your budding talent.
    Love,
    Mombp

    ReplyDelete