Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW!!!

It snowed a lot overnight here in the Burg. Joseph celebrated by running around outside in his knickers at 1:30 a.m. (we will post that video later)
We headed over to the Hunts house. It was so much fun. When I was prego I couldn't do anything like that, so it is especially fun now.
Grandma, Dave (Pops), and Peg (Nana) watched Bella while Joseph and I romped in the snow. Isabella enjoyed it and was sad to leave.
We love the Hunts! On our bookcase of favorite people, they are on the top shelf.


I went really fast. There is a creek bed at the botom of the hill. Joseph saved me from flying into it a few times. (my hero)

I accidently hit Joseph in the eye with my sled. oops. In my defense, it wouldn't have happened if he wasn't trying to shove snow down my back.

First family snow picture!

Nana (don't worry, it's pronounced differently that your Nana name Connie!!) rocking Bella. Rocking is one of her favorite things to do.

1 comment:

  1. The Hunts and Mrs Walker are on top shelf of friends too. They are so sweet and thoughtful. I think it's great that they are in the role of close to home grandparents.
    Have fun in Tennessee! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete